Botanic Duvet Emperor Lightweight (4-6 Tog)
Botanic Emperor Duvet - Lightweight 4-6 Tog (Size 290 x 235cm)
We have thousands of happy customers, but our goal is to continually develop new products, to satisfy a wider audience and, with this in mind, we're delighted to offer our 100% vegan, plant-based duvet! As with all our products, our Botanic range is 100% natural, 100% sustainable and 100% biodegradable. Our Botanic Lightweight duvet is perfect for the summer months or in a warm room.
- Luxuriously soft, the filling for this duvet contains TENCEL™Lyocell, a natural and fully traceable ethical fibre, derived from certified and controlled sustainable wood sources.
- TENCEL™Lyocell fibres are fully traceable, therefore better than bamboo fibres. Bamboo fibres are not traceable once processed - and therefore you cannot be sure that what you are buying is actually 100% bamboo.
- The 300 thread count casing also contains TENCEL™Lyocell, woven into a fabric to our strict specifications to be soft and cool next to your skin.
- Botanic duvets are the only bedding product of their kind to be Registered by the Vegan Society.
- Each duvet is individually handcrafted by our seamstresses in our Devon workshops, hand folded and packed into biodegradable packaging.
- We offer UK standard sizes (Single - Emperor) but can also make bespoke sizes - just let us know your requirements.
- All our duvets are covered by the Devon Duvets 5 Year Guarantee (see T&Cs).
|100% natural product, therefore breathable and temperature regulating.||Works with your body to create the ideal temperature, aiding a more restful sleep. Helps to combat 'night sweats'.|
|TENCEL™Lyocell fibres are created using an Eco award-winning process.||Give you the confidence to know that you are purchasing an eco-friendly product.|
|Fibres are processed into soft, cloud-like sheets that are carefully stiched into their casing.||Does not require shaking and does not clump, providing superb light drape.|
|No glues, artificial fibres or bonding agents used.||Nothing except what nature intended next to your skin.|
|Resists dust mites.||Hygienic and helps to relieve the symptoms of allergies and asthma.|
|Responsible and sustainable. Fibres are from certified and sustainable sources.||100% natural products that are environmentally friendly and won't end up in landfil when it's time to change your duvet.|
Easy care: Machine washable at 30ºC, spinning out excess water and air drying. Can also be tumble dried on a low setting.
Weight & Tog: TENCEL™Lyocell has a natural ability to insulate, yet release excess heat, therefore tog comparisons are wide-ranging and unique to you, depending on your natural body temperature. As an indication, here are our guidelines for our Botanic duvets.
|Ultralight||Approx TOG equivalent 2-4|
|Lightweight||Approx TOG equivalent 4-6|
|Medium weight||Approx TOG equivalent 6-8|
This duvet will fit into a UK sized duvet cover.
Delivery is FREE for all orders over £50.00. Delivery for orders less than £50.00 is £5.95
Orders received Monday to Thursday by 2.00pm will be dispatched that same day for next day delivery.
FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY - Orders received Friday by 11.00am will be dispatched for Free Saturday delivery.
Orders received after Friday 11.00am, or on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday for next day delivery
Dispatches for orders made on Bank Holidays will be made the next working day.
If you have any queries regarding your delivery or any special requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Delivery is FREE for orders over €70.00 (£50.00) excluding:
Bosnia Herzogonea, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Greek Islands, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania and Serbia
where delivery is (€40.00) £30.00
REST OF WORLD
Please contact us with your address for further information: email@example.com
|Cover Material||300tc Botanic - Contains TENCEL™ Lyocell|
|Filling||Contains TENCEL™ Lyocell|