Silk Filled All Seasons Duvet - Single
100% Mulberry Silk Filled All Seasons Duvet - Single Size (135 x 200cm)
Wrap yourself in luxury with silk, long considered to be the most sumptuous natural fabric. The silk making process was developed thousands of years ago in China - and until a few hundred years ago silk was the preserve of royalty before merchants risked their lives bringing it to Europe, along the famous silk route. Now, its soft drape and gorgeously tactile feel has been perfected in our range of All Seasons 100% Mulberry silk duvets.
- We only use 100% pure, long floss Mulberry silk that's been responsibly and ethically sourced, allowing the chyrsalis to fully develop and hatch before the empty cocoon is used to create the fibre used for the duvet filling. Harvesting silk this way is more expensive but it is vital to us that the materials we use are environmentally and animal friendly,
- Each silk duvet contains 275 grams of silk fibre per square metre, creating a soft but luxurious filling.
- We only use 100% natural 280 thread count cotton cambric for the outer casing of our silk duvets.
- To protect the delicate silk during transit, it is secured and rough stitched into its cotton casing. On arrival at our Devon workshops, each duvet is individually hand finished by our seamstresses, hand folded and the packed into biodegradable packaging.
- All our silk duvets come with a Devon Duvets 5 Year Guarantee (see T&Cs).
|100% natural product, therefore breathable and temperature regulating.||Cool in Summer, warm in Winter, helping you to achieve a more restful sleep. Also helps combat 'night sweats'.|
|Mulberry silk fibres are expertly stitched into casing to avoid damaging silk fibres and to avoid 'clumping'.||Superb, luxuriously light drape with no shaking required.|
|No bleach or chemicals are used when silk is cleaned; no glues, artifical fibres or bonding agents used.||Nothing except what nature intended next to your skin and product is also eco-friendly.|
|Resists dust mites.||Hygienic and helps to alleviate symptoms of allergies and asthma.|
|Responsible and sustainable. Silk is harvested after chrysalis has developed and hatched. Cotton for casing is responsibly sourced.||100% natural products that are environmentally-friendly and won't end up in landfill when it's time to change your duvet.|
Easy care: Machine washable at 30ºC, using detergent suitable for silk. Hang up to dry. Do not tumble dry.
This duvet will fit into a standard UK sized duvet cover. Purchase your silk duvet from us and get 50% OFF a 450 thread count Pima cotton duvet cover at the checkout!
Delivery is FREE for all orders over £50.00. Delivery for orders less than £50.00 is £5.95
If you have any queries regarding your delivery or any special requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
During the Festive Season, we will dispatch orders as below:
Orders received between 16th to 19th December by 12.00 noon will be dispatched that same day for free next day delivery.
Orders received up to 20th December by 9.00 am will be dispatched with free Saturday delivery.
Orders received up to 23rd December by 9.00 am will be dispatched for free next day delivery.
Orders received after 9.00am on 23rd until 27th December by 9.00 am will be delivered on 28th December
Orders received after 9.00am on 27th until 30th December by 9.00 am will be delivered on 31st December
Thereafter, the next dispatch will take place on 2nd January 2020 when we resume our normal working routine.
Delivery is FREE for orders over €70.00 (£50.00) excluding:
Bosnia Herzogonea, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Greek Islands, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania and Serbia
where delivery is (€40.00) £30.00
REST OF WORLD
Please contact us with your address for further information: email@example.com
|Cover Material||White Cotton Cambric 280 Thread Count|
|Filling||Long Floss Mulberry Silk|