Wool Mattress Topper Single
Pure British Wool Mattress Topper - This topper will fit a Single Bed (90cm x 190cm x 5cm)
Our sumptuous, handcrafted, certified 100% British wool mattress toppers are created to add that little extra layer of comfort and luxury on top of your mattress. They can also help to lengthen the life of your mattress - fitting snuggly between your bottom sheet and mattress.
- We only ever use 100% British wool - and we're very proud to be the first bedding company in the UK to achieve accreditation from British Wool. Only companies that can prove 100% of their wool is British are given this accreditation.
- We only ever use 100% natural brushed cotton in the outer casings of our wool mattress toppers.
- Each mattress topper is individually handcrafted by our seamstresses in our Devon workshops, then hand folded and placed into reusable packaging.
- Our mattress toppers come in UK and EU standard sizes but we can also make bespoke sizes - just let us know your requirements.
- All our mattress toppers are covered by the Devon Duvets 5 Year Guarantee (see T&Cs).
|100% natural product, therefore breathable and temperature regulating.||Cool in Summer, warm in Winter, helping you to achieve a more restful sleep. Also helps to aid 'night sweats'.|
|Ideal for use with all mattresses - especially with those that radiate heat back up into the body (some types of memory foam mattresses).||Disperses body heat, spreading it before it penetrates a heat reflecting mattress.|
|No bleach or chemicals used when wool is cleaned; no glues, artificial fibres or bonding agents used.||Nothing except what nature intended next to your skin and is also eco-friendly.|
|Broad elasticated straps on corners.||Flexibility for differing depths of mattress. Keeps topper in place and allows topper to be turned and used on both sides.|
|Luxurious 100% brushed cotton casing surrounds wool filling. Wool is hand teased and needled and then carefully stitched into casing.||Creates a soft feel and higher resistance to sliding on your mattress. Does not require shaking and does not clump.|
|Resists dust mites.||Hygienic and helps to relieve symptoms of allergies and asthma.|
|Responsible and sustainable. Wool is shorn from live sheep in traditional way. Cotton casing is made in a mill that has OKEO-TEX® certification.*||100% natural products that are environmentally-friendly and therefore won't end up in landfill when it's time to replace your mattress topper.|
* OKEO-TEX® certification means the mill has proved that it makes textiles and fabrics that are free of harmful chemicals.
Easy Care: Turn your mattress topper regularly on the bed and use both sides. To keep fresh, simply hang outside to air. Any areas requiring more attention can be spot cleaned.
Purchase your wool mattress topper from us and get 50% OFF the price of a 450 thread count Pima cotton fitted sheet at the checkout!
Next Day Delivery is FREE for all orders over £50.00. Delivery for orders less than £50.00 is £5.95
Monday to Thursday - Orders received before 3.00pm will be dispatched with free next day delivery.
Friday - Orders received before 11.00am will be dispatched with free Saturday delivery.
Saturday and Sunday - Any orders received will be dispatched on Monday.
Bank Holidays - Any orders received will be dispatched the next working day.
If you have any queries regarding your delivery or any special requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Delivery is FREE for orders over €70.00 (£50.00) excluding:
Bosnia Herzogonea, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Greek Islands, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania and Serbia
where delivery is (€40.00) £30.00
REST OF WORLD
Please contact us with your address for further information: email@example.com
Sleeping so well, lovely mattress topper.Quality100%Bought this for my daughter - lovely product and she is sleeping so well. Want to buy her a duvet now.
Written on 24/11/2014
Review by Kathleen
|Cover Material||Cream Brushed Cotton (Oekotex)|
|Filling||100% British Wool (Needled and Hand Teased)|