Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of www.devonduvets.com ("the Website") is subject to these terms and conditions. You must not use the Website for any purpose which is unlawful and/or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using the Website you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. Ownership of the Website
The Website is owned and operated by Devon Duvets. Our contact details are set out in the "Contact Us" section of the Website.
3. Our liability
The information on the Website is intended to be useful and informative for customers, investors, potential investors, employees and potential employees of Devon Duvets and its subsidiaries. Devon Duvets will use reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate and is kept up to date, but cannot guarantee this. Devon Duvets shall not be liable for any losses or damage that you may suffer as a result of relying on this information. The contents of the Website do not constitute an invitation to invest in shares of Devon Duvets.
Devon Duvets makes no warranty that:
the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free;
defects will be corrected; or
the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. To the extent permitted by law, Devon Duvets will not be liable for any losses arising out of your use of the Website. This includes direct, indirect or consequential losses including loss of business, loss of profits and any loss of or damage to data.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as seeking to exclude the liability of Devon Duvets for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
4. Links to other websites
There may be links to external websites on the Website. The links are placed there for your convenience but Devon Duvets accepts no liability for the content or accuracy of any of those sites. The inclusion of such a link does not indicate that Devon Duvets endorses that site.
5. Intellectual property rights
Devon Duvets is a registered trademark. We are the owner of the trademark and owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties. All such rights are reserved.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content belong exclusively to Devon Duvets or its licensors. By accessing the Website, you agree that you will access the content for your personal non-commercial use only. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the consent of Devon Duvets
6. Data protection
Devon Duvets shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that any personal data is kept secure but due to the nature of the internet Devon Duvets cannot accept any liability for those who intentionally attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website (to the extent permitted by law).
7. Cancellation and Returns
Devon Duvets will of course accept returns of all faulty goods and will refund the cost of the additional postage involved. Faulty goods can either be refunded or replaced.
Goods which are not faulty may be returned within fourteen days of receipt if unused and in the original packaging. We cannot refund the return postage.
Funds will be credited to the original method of payment.
Each duvet, pillow and mattress topper comes with a 5 year guarantee against:
- Case stitching coming apart.
- Faulty workmanship during manufacture, such as holes or fabric flaws, filling escaping from the product, migration or clumping of filling that is not attributed to natural settlement.
To claim on your guarantee, please email email@example.com or call us on 01752 345399
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Some of our items may qualify for a repair service should they fail during the guarantee period.
- We reserve the right to use alternative/similar materials, where the original is no longer available, but cloth cannot be matched to the original.
- If your product cannot be repaired, we will replace it with the same one or, if no longer available, substitute an equivalent specification or value towards the purchase of a new product at our discretion.
- Please adhere to washing and care instructions, otherwise you won't be protected under the terms of this guarantee.
- Damage caused by abuse or normal wear and tear.
- If animals have been allowed to sleep or walk on the product.
- Unsanitary duvets, pillows or mattress toppers.
- If you've purchased a whole matching range of duvet, pillow and mattress topper, only the faulty item will be covered.
- Accidental damage or weather perils: you may find that this type of damage is covered by your household contents insurance policy.
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item.
- Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the product and failure to follow care instructions.
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, a person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term. This does not affect any right or remedy of the third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
These terms and conditions contain all of the terms and conditions relating to your use of the Website. This acknowledgement shall not apply to any misrepresentations and/or breaches of warranty which constitute fraud.
If any term or provision in these terms and conditions shall be held to be illegal or unenforceable in whole or in part such term or provision shall be deemed not to form part of these terms and conditions. The validity and enforceability of the remainder shall not be affected.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You hereby irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Devon Duvets Ltd
9 Bluewater Estate
England PL7 4JH
© Devon Duvets copyright 2018