Botanic Duvet King Lightweight (4-6 Tog)
Botanic King Duvet - Lightweight 4-6 Tog (Size 225 x 220cm)
We have thousands of happy customers, but our goal is to continually develop new products, to satisfy a wider audience and, with this in mind, we're delighted to offer our 100% vegan, plant-based duvet! As with all our products, our Botanic range is 100% natural and 100% sustainable. Our Botanic Ultralight duvet is perfect for the summer months or in a warm room.
- Luxuriously soft, the filling for this duvet contains TENCEL™Lyocell, a natural and fully traceable ethical fibre, derived from certified and controlled sustainable wood sources.
- TENCEL™Lyocell fibres are fully traceable, therefore better than bamboo fibres. Bamboo fibres are not traceable once processed - and therefore you cannot be sure that what you are buying is actually 100% bamboo.
- The 300 thread count casing also contains TENCEL™Lyocell, woven into a fabric to our strict specifications to be soft and cool next to your skin.
- Botanic duvets are the only bedding product of their kind to be Registered by the Vegan Society.
- Each duvet is individually handcrafted by our seamstresses in our Devon workshops, hand folded and packed into reusable packaging.
- We offer UK standard sizes (Single - Super King) but can also make bespoke sizes - just let us know your requirements.
- All our duvets are covered by the Devon Duvets 5 Year Guarantee (see T&Cs).
|100% natural product, therefore breathable and temperature regulating.||Works with your body to create the ideal temperature, aiding a more restful sleep. Helps to combat 'night sweats'.|
|TENCEL™Lyocell fibres are created using an Eco award-winning process.||Give you the confidence to know that you are purchasing an eco-friendly product.|
|Fibres are processed into soft, cloud-like sheets that are carefully stitched into their casing.||Does not require shaking and does not clump, providing superb light drape.|
|No glues, artificial fibres or bonding agents used.||Nothing except what nature intended next to your skin.|
|Resists dust mites.||Hygienic and helps to relieve the symptoms of allergies and asthma.|
|Responsible and sustainable. Fibres are from certified and sustainable sources.||100% natural products that are environmentally friendly, so will not sit in landfill for decades but biodegrade without harming the environment.|
Easy care: Machine washable at 30ºC, spinning out excess water and air drying. Can also be tumble dried on a low setting.
Weight & Tog: TENCEL™Lyocell has a natural ability to insulate, yet release excess heat, therefore tog comparisons are wide-ranging and unique to you, depending on your natural body temperature. As an indication, here are our guidelines for our Botanic duvets.
|Ultralight||Approx TOG equivalent 2-4|
|Lightweight||Approx TOG equivalent 4-6|
|Medium weight||Approx TOG equivalent 6-8|
This duvet will fit into a UK sized duvet cover.
Delivery is FREE for all orders over £50.00. Delivery for orders less than £50.00 is £5.95.
Each and every one of our duvets, pillows and toppers is individually handcrafted by our expert seamstresses, here in Devon, so dispatch can take 1 - 3 working days after placing your order.
During very busy periods, when we are experiencing high demand (such as the Winter months), this can take a little longer because we always want to ensure we maintain our high-quality standards.
Our dispatch days are Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
If you have any queries regarding your delivery or any special requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
At this time we are unable to accept orders from Europe. As soon as we are able, we will reinstate this option on our website. We are very sorry for any inconvenience and hope that normal service can be resumed shortly.
REST OF WORLD
Please contact us with your address for further information.
|Cover Material||300tc Botanic - Contains TENCEL™ Lyocell|
|Filling||Contains TENCEL™ Lyocell|