Double Wool Duvet Set Extra Warm Winter up to 20 tog
Pure British Wool Double Size Duvet Set - Extra Warm 900gsm (UK Size 200cm x 200cm)
You shouldn't have to compromise on getting the best possible night's sleep, so we've worked hard to create the most luxurious, comfortable, certified 100% British wool duvets that we can make! This fabulous duvet set gives you three snuggly options. The heavier (medium weight) 600gsm duvet is perfect for winter, and you'll feel cool and comfortable in the lightweight 300gsm duvet during summer. However, for those who live in a cool house, or who like to sleep with the window open (whatever the weather!), the super snuggly option is to use both duvets together, tucking your self up to sleep with up to a massive 20 togs of bliss!
- We only ever use 100% British wool - and we're very proud to be the first bedding company in the UK to achieve accreditation from British Wool. Only companies that can prove 100% of their wool is British are given this accreditation.
- We only ever use 100% natural cotton in the outer casing of our wool duvets.
- Each duvet is individually handcrafted by our seamstresses in Devon, and then hand folded and placed into reusable packaging
- Save £15 by purchasing the set, rather than buying the two duvets invidually.
- Ties on the corners of each duvet means the two duvets are combined securely, ensuring they do not separate inside your duvet cover.
- We can also make bespoke sizes - just let us know your requirements.
- Our duvets come with a Devon Duvets 5 Year Guarantee (see T&Cs)
|100% natural product, therefore breathable and temperature regulating.||Keeps you cool in Summer and warm in Winter, helping you achieve a more restful night's sleep. Also helps to combat 'night sweats'.|
|No bleach or chemicals used when wool is cleaned; no glues, artificial fibres or bonding agents used.||Nothing except what nature intended next to your skin, also environmentally-friendly.|
|Hypoallergenic, resists dust mites and naturally fire retardant.||Safe, hygienic and helps relieve symptoms of allergies and asthma.|
|Wool is needled into one sheet and carefully stitched into casing.||Does not require shaking, does not clump, providing superb light drape.|
|Handcrafted product, made by expert seamstresses in Devon.||Quality product that stands the test of time and therefore offers long term value.|
|Responsible, sustainable and biodegradable. Wool is shorn from live sheep in the traditional way. Cotton casing made from thread under the Better Cotton Initiative*.||100% natural product that's environmentally-friendly and won't end up in landfill when it's time to change your duvet.|
*The Better Cotton Initiative promotes better environmental and socio-economic farming practices.
Easy Care: Regular airing will refresh your duvet, prolonging life and performance. If a more thorough clean is required, machine wash on a 30 degrees wool setting, using a detergent specifically created for washing wool. A gentle spin to remove excess water, followed by gentle re-shaping and air drying. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
Weight & Togs: Wool has a natural ability to insulate yet release excess heat, therefore any tog comparisons are wide-ranging and unique to you depending upon your natural body temperature. See our guidelines below and you can also find more help on choosing the weight for you on our information pages.
Summer Weight (Light) 300gsm* (Approx TOG Equivalent 4 - 7)
Winter /Spring/AutumnWeight (Medium) 600gsm* (Approx TOG Equivalent 8 - 14)
Extra Warm Winter Weight (Combination) 900gsm* (Up to 20 TOG Equivalent)
*grams of wool per square metre
This duvet will fit into a UK-sized duvet cover. Purchase your wool duvet from us and get 50% OFF the price of one of our 450TC Pima Cotton duvet covers at the checkout!