Little Lana Junior WOOL Duvet and Original Pillow Set
Pure British Wool Filled Junior/Toddler Wool Duvet (Size 120cm x 150cm) & Junior/Toddler Pure British Wool Filled Original Adjustable Pillow (Size 60cm x 40cm)
When the time is right for your child to move to a larger bed, you'll need to think about a duvet and a pillow - and this combined set offers a saving against purchasing the components separately. Made from Certified 100% British wool, these are 100% natural products that are soft and cosy, providing comfort and security to little ones. They can assist in temperature regulation and are also resistant to dust mites.
- We only ever use 100% British wool - and we're very proud to be the first bedding company in the UK to achieve accreditation from British Wool. Only companies that can prove 100% of their wool is British are given this accreditation.
- We only ever use 100% natural cotton in the outer casing of our wool duvets and pillows.
- Each duvet is individually hand crafted by our seamstresses in Devon and then hand folded and placed into reusable packaging.
- Our Junior wool pillows are filled with 100% twizzled British wool and are great for supporting little heads and necks. They also have a zip on the side to allow you to access the wool and adjust the pillow to suit your child's requirements (we recommend that you place the pillow zip into a pillowcase so that your child cannot access the lovely fluffy wool to play with!).
- Our duvets come with a Devon Duvets 5 Year Guarantee (see T&Cs).
|100% natural products, therefore breathable and temperature regulating.||Assists in regulating your child's temperature, whilst they are asleep.|
|No bleach or chemicals used when wool is cleaned and needled for the duvet nor when twizzled for the pillow. No glues, artificial fibres or bonding agents are used.||Nothing except what nature intended next to your child's skin.|
|Hypoallergenic, resists dust mites and naturally fire retardant.||Safe, hygienic and helps relieve symptoms of allergies and asthma.|
|Wool is needled into one sheet for the duvet and carefully stitched into casing.||Duvet does not require shaking and does not clump, providing superb light drape.|
|Zip on side of pillow allows access to the twizzled wool filling.||Pillow is adjustable to suit your child's requirement for height and softness.|
|Hand crafted products, made by expert seamstresses in Devon.||Quality products that stand the test of time and therefore offer long term value.|
|Responsible, sustainable and biodegradable. Wool is shorn from live sheep in the traditional way. Cotton casing made from thread under the Better Cotton Initiative.*||100% natural products that are environmentally-friendly and won't end up in landfill when it's time to change your child's duvet and/or pillow.|
Easy Care: Regular airing will refresh your duvet, prolonging life and performance. If a more thorough clean is required, machine wash on a 30 degrees wool setting, using a detergent specifically created for washing wool. A gentle spin to remove excess water, followed by gentle re-shaping and air drying. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. For the pillow, the wool should be removed and then wash the outer casing in a cool cotton wash. If you think you need to wash the pillow regularly, we recommend that you consider the duvet and 2-fold pillow set.
Weight & Tog: Our children's duvets are made using 300g of wool per square metre (approx Tog equivilent of 4-7). This is the maximum we would recommend for small children as their mechanism for temperature control is not fully developed. Please refer to the safety advice below.
SAFETY ADVICE - We strongly advise that you monitor your child's temperature and not allow your child to become overheated. Although wool can assist in temperature regulation, parental supervision is always required for young children. Health professionals recommend maintaining a regular room temperature of 16°C to18°C and that a thermometer is kept in your child's room to monitor the room temperature. Duvets are only suitable from 12 months upwards. Pillows are not recommended for children under 2 years of age.